Please appease girls who want to be flat…. Talking about this is the “abdomen”, this woman is strange. The part that you want to be flat is not flat. The part that you don't want to be flat…. Nowadays, the dress of women's clothing will focus on the concept of "short, tight, concave". Some people can wear a dress according to the concept because the figure is firm with weight loss exercises. But some people want to wear it, but stick to the subject of the body. So today we would like to present a way to reduce the belly so that the girls have a fit and firm body.
Abdomen is caused by what?
Abdomen is caused by fat that accumulates under the skin layer, known as sub cutaneous fat. The thicker it is, the larger the belly will be. It is also caused by the fat that accumulates in the abdominal organs. The stomach will bloated out.
Why are people thin but still have a "belly"?
The first reason is that your metabolism is working so well that when you eat anything it can be burned completely. Another reason is Your absorption system is not good, where you eat something and the intestinal absorption can absorb 60% like we eat. 100%, but 60% is absorbed and the other 40% will accumulate in the body, resulting in excess fat.
How to do weight loss exercises to get rid of (abdomen) flat
Our bodies begin to burn excess body fat after 20 minutes of weight loss exercises, so sit-ups are only effective if you can.20 Minutes in a row, focus!! without a break Or, to make it easier, you could run, walk, swim, or cycle for 20 minutes in a row, allowing your body to burn off excess energy first. Then you sit up to strengthen the muscles (strengthening exercise) which will make the abdomen firm and strong
breath determination There are many advantages to the body, such as increasing oxygen in the bloodstream. Which has a good effect on the metabolism, helps to concentrate better, helps the cells in the body to be healthy. And more importantly, it keeps you fuller longer from each meal as a natural way to lose weight and appetite.
How to determine the correct breathing This is for you to take a deep breath, while counting to 1-3 at the same time. Breathe out, counting from 1-10. Do this for 10. Minutes a day are great. You might also do it in conjunction with yoga which is based on the subject. of breathing control as well It will be more effective.
Do not forget that the correct breath setting When you take a breath belly must be bloated and the abdomen collapses when exhaled Most people do it in reverse. which is the wrong way
Fasting is the simplest principle of weight loss that has been used since time immemorial. You have to starve properly to be good for your health.
Currently in the science of alternative medicine and holistic medicine has proven that fasting day a week It's a good way to detoxify. Eliminate antioxidants It's an easy and effective way to get rid of waste and to manage your weight. The simple step is to choose one of your days off. It's a day when you don't need a lot of energy. On that day, only drink water or lemon juice with a small amount of sugar. Dieting to lose belly fat can be effective if done at the same time. with modifying your eating habits as well You should focus on sitting (not standing) eating, focusing on eating, not eating, reading. or watch television Practice chewing your food more slowly. These simple methods will cause you to eat less and eventually get a bigger belly. which used to be a big problem, will gradually reduce in size until eventually disappear And most importantly, don't forget to exercise to lose weight.
Source:: ทางเข้าslotxo joker