Try vegetarian for a week. You will find many changes for the better, such as
Sleep well - shoot well Our stomachs easily digest fruits and vegetables. joker gaming And it takes much less time to digest than meat. The vegetarian diet reduces the burden on the digestive system. Fruits and vegetables also contain fiber, or fiber. While there is almost no meat, there are two types of fiber:
- insoluble group which will increase the amount of stool causing no waste residues in the body Thus helping to prevent discomfort, abdominal discomfort and the absorption of waste in the intestines again.
- water soluble group It will bind to bile and cholesterol in the intestines and excrete them through the stool. Eating vegetables helps to sleep comfortably without flatulence. Wake up in the morning and still shoot well. and if the more you know, choose to eat well Not focusing on flour and sugar. The weight was still reduced for sure.
Detoxify. The human intestine is up to 20 feet long, similar to that of higher herbivores. This is different from the body of carnivores that are created to digest and expel the meat eaten out of the body as quickly as possible. The human body cannot absorb all animal proteins. The most absorbed protein is eggs - 94%, while the least absorbed protein is Beef - Only 67%, the remaining 33% is left unabsorbed in the intestines, where it eventually ferments. Switch to foul-smelling chemicals such as methane, ammonia and sulfur dioxide (rotten egg gas) upon reaching the colon. The process of reabsorption of water back into the body will bring these toxins back as well. It is these substances that cause asthma, allergies, and colon cancer. By refraining from eating meat, focusing on fruits, vegetables, and whole grains will help clear the colon clean. It's a detoxification.
clear face - beautiful skin In addition to helping to detoxify Emphasis on fruits and vegetables provides the body with vitamins C and E. which is an antioxidant That helps the cells of the body to be healthy, bright skin, especially vitamin C has an important role in the synthesis of most collagen fibers. which every cell in the body must have a string of this fiber Strengthen like a house must have a fence. If the fence is not strong or easy to invade, it allows germs to attack. Getting enough vitamin C helps strengthen the immune system.
Good health. Did you know that there are quite a few toxins in meat? This will increase the burden on the digestive system. and disrupt immune system functions such as hormones, antibiotics, sleeping pills, tranquilizers, additives, preservatives, pesticides and other miscellaneous substances. These substances may be present in water and animal feed. And will accumulate in the cells of animals. The more meat they eat.
These substances will be transferred to accumulate in us. until it may affect health in the end eating a lot of meat It is also the cause of diseases such as clogged arteries. Hardening of the artery walls and heart disease from saturated fat and cholesterol that are abundant in meat and animal fat as well. The less you eat, the more you can prevent these diseases.
Bright face This is a byproduct of feeling good from not encroaching on other lives. When mental health is good, the face is bright. Aree's compassionate personality also attracts people to want to associate with them.