Once you are done with the above steps you would not be facing the Error Code 0xc00000e9 again.
Try booting in to safe mode, check if the issue persists and reply us back with the status.
To use a Safe mode option, follow these steps:
1. Restart your computer and start pressing the F8 key on your keyboard. On a computer that is configured for booting to multiple operating systems, you can press the F8 key when the Boot Menu appears.
2. Use the arrow keys to choose Safe Mode in Windows Advanced Options menu appears, and then press ENTER.
Method 2: You may also perform Hardware clean boot
Follow the steps below to perform hardware clean boot
1. Right click on My Computer -> Properties
2. Hardware Tab -> Device Manager
3. Right Click on Sound Card, Video Adapter, Network Adapter one by one and click disable
4. Reboot the computer. If the problem is fixed then you can enable the hardware devices one by one to find the exact device that cause the problem
After you found the device that causing the problem you can resolve by installing last driver or replacing the device.
Hope this helps.